Leather protective over gloves are available in gold grain goatskin leather and are water repellent.
They have an adjustable black webbing draw-strap with nylon adjustable buckle. The cuff is made of stiff, high-visibility orange vinyl fabric. Length: 12” for low voltage Rubber Insulating Gloves.
- Voltgard® Leather Protector Gloves are crafted by leather glove specialists to fit properly over all industry-standard rubber insulating gloves
- Made from goatskin leather, leather protector soft, flexible & strong.
- Gunn cut pattern provides comfort and dexterity
- Hi-Viz orange gauntlet cuff is easy to see and extends protection past the wrist
- Nylon strap adjustment and non-metallic buckle comfortably secure the glove to the hand
- Dual-sized to fit whole and half sizes in rubber insulating gloves, i.e. – size 9 fits both 9 and 9 ½ rubber insulating gloves
- Leather protector gloves should always be worn over rubber insulating gloves to extend their life and provide protection to the gloves from cuts, abrasions and punctures
- Leather protector gloves themselves offer no protection against high or low voltage and should always be worn over rubber insulating gloves
- For use with Class 00 and Class 0 rubber insulating gloves
- Meets ASTM Standard F-696
|Available Sizes||7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|