A Class 2 (EN 50321-1:2018 AC) electrically insulating dielectric boot with an integral steel toe cap and vulcanised rubber sole for superior slip resistance.
The Workmaster™ Dielectric boot allows high-voltage live working at up to 17kV, with every boot tested at 20kV AC, with optional DC testing at 50kV (Class 2).
- Arc flash protection – Meets the requirements of ASTM F2621-2019 at 40Cal/cm²
- Yellow dielectric compound shaft
- 200 Joule Epoxy coated Steel toe cap to EN ISO 20345
- Seamless construction
- Kick off lug
- Adjustable height
- Non-wicking knitted nylon lining
- Comfort insole (removable and machine washable)
- REACH Compliant
- Step voltage protection up to 35kV (ASTM 2412-18a test method at 35kV with leakage current less than 1mA).
- Blue vulcanized rubber sole for maximum grip – 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
- Cleated outsole for maximum grip in wet and oily conditions (SRC)
- Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
- Fuel and oil resistant
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
- Resistance to hot contact 60 seconds 300℃.
- Energy absorbing tunnel system conforms to EN 20345 E
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345
|Lining||Removable thermal lining|
|Standards||EN ISO 20345 I E HRO SRC CI, Safety Footwear; EN 50321-1:2018 Class 2 AC, Electrically Insulating Footwear; ASTM F1117, Dielectric Footwear; Step Voltage Protection ASTM 2413 EH (18kV); PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425, Personal Protective Equipment|
|Electrical Protection||Complete boot – 20kV – Less than 18mA leakage current; Sole – 35kV – 3 minutes no damage|
|Available Sizes||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14|