Yellow Latex Insulated Gloves. Class 0 is rated for protection up to 1000V. They are CE marked and tested and conform to EN 60903.
Ansell’s Rubber Electrical Insulating Gloves are designed for ultimate comfort, performance and safety. They are made from 100% natural rubber latex using a proprietary environmentally friendly dipping process for ultimate ﬂexibility and dexterity.
- Made from 100% natural rubber latex for exceptional insulation
- Class 0
- Colour: Yellow
- Environmentally friendly dipping process
- Hand fatigue is reduced by the ergonomic hand-at-rest shape and non-splayed ﬁngers
- Flared cuff design allows room for clothing/sleeves
- Length 14” (360mm)
- Class 0 gloves suitable for a maximum working AC voltage of 1000V
- Certiﬁed for resistance to acid (category A), Ozone (Category Z) and very low temperature (Category C)
- Conforms to EN 60903:2003
- Conforms to Arc Flash Protection Class 1 EN 61482-1-2²
|Max Use Voltage||1 kV|
|Proof Test Voltage||5 kV|
|Available Sizes||8, 9, 10, 11|